We can clear waste from inside and outside of your home or commercial premises at a time that suits
you or your business, whether it be working hours, after hours or on a weekend.
From homes, gardens, offices and factories to retail and hospitality, Rocket Recycling are able to remove rubbish and unwanted items throughout the South Wales area.
Items and waste we can remove include:
• Home & Office Furniture & Equipment
• Computer Accessories
• Other Electrical Items (Environmentally Friendly Disposal)
• Wardrobes, Tables & Filing Cabinets
• Cardboard & Packaging
• Paper (Safe & Secure Disposal Guaranteed)
• Building Waste
• & Much, Much More!
Rocket Recycling can even open accounts for regular/repeat commercial clients and offer discounted prices for our services.
1. Light Loads - For very light loads such cardboard or paper we may be able to offer cheaper rates.
2. Separate Your Rubbish - If you sort your rubbish then we don't have to and we may
be able to offer a discount.
3. Multiple Loads - The greater the number of loads you have for us, the happier we are
to negotiate a cheaper price for you.
4. Current Discounts include 10% Off for Over 65's, Builders & Letting Agencies.
For further information on discounted prices please contact us.
Methods of Payment
• Bank Payment / BACS
Once a price is agreed, payment must be made before a job commences. If you are
unable to attend during the job then payment of any balance must be arranged prior to the scheduled job. Bank details for direct payments can be given on request.
1. Can you do the job outside of working hours?
Yes we can remove rubbish, waste and unwanted items outside of standard working hours
or even on weekends. We'll strive at all times to accommodate your needs.
2. What do you do with the rubbish?
Rubbish is taken to our sorting yard to start the recycling process. We sort items and
waste into specialist bins, separating wood from soils, plastics from metals, etc.
3. Is Busy Bees licensed and insured to do the work?
Yes, Rocket Recycling is a fully licensed waste carrier with complete documentation from the Environment Agency. Our vehicles are fully insured and the business has up to £5 million public liability insurance coverage.
4. What is a cubic metre (M3)?
A cubic metre is an area equal to 1M width x 1M length x 1M depth. In simple terms, an average kitchen appliance (such as a washing machine) is 0.6M x 0.6M x 0.9M and
therefore uses about one quarter of 1 cubic metre (1 M3).
5. Do I have to be at the property?
As the customer or commercial contact you don't necessarily have to be at the location when we remove rubbish and/or waste. Payment for 'one off' jobs however, does need to
be made in advance if you cannot attend. Established Commercial customers that may
benefit from account status receive a monthly statement/invoice payable within
14-day terms. See Payments for more information.
6. Can reusable/saleable items be given to a charity of my choice?
Yes, Rocket Recycling is more than happy to do this provided you have agreed with the
We will beat any genuine 'like for like' quote! We guarantee that you won't find any legitimate company cheaper!
Our prices are extremely competitive. You only have to ring around local skip hire/waste removal firms to see that we offer both a great deal and a great service.